Charlie’s is more than just a fruit and veg shop. Alongside this north side mecca for all things fresh is a wholesome cafe serving up chia puddings, acai bowls, fruit salads, wraps, cold drinks, green bowls and paleo lunch treats, plus a delicious lineup of raw treats. But you’ll want to walk past it all for a bowl of their infamous NiceCream. Nothing but frozen fruit goes into this decadent treat, topped with your favourite raw sauce and vegan treat! Pair it with a luscious smoothie and you’ll be feeling the healthy vibes in no time.
You’ll also find Raw Squeeze at 6 other locations:
- 486 Waterworks Road, Ashgrove (open Monday to Sunday 7am till 7pm)
- 730 Sandgate Road, Clayfield (open Monday to Sunday 6am till 10pm)
- 70 Hornibrook Esplanade, Clontarf
- 51 Old Cleveland Road, Greenslopes (open Monday to Sunday 5:30am till 7pm)
- 904 Moggil Road, Kenmore (open Monday to Sunday 6am – 10pm)
- 33 Longland St, Newstead (open Monday to Friday 6:30am to 5pm, Saturday & Sunday 8am to 3pm)